Exh trllfrj.rdt

 



Judging by this ignorant bigoted meme, I have to ask, who is ready for Nazis to unironically start labeling Asians as ‘white adjacent’? /s Damn, we live in the worst timeline.

This meme is a racist two for one. This meme creator and right wingers who view this issue like him/her  get to push Blacks as thugs while they trot out Asians as a ‘model minority’ , all at the same time.

Some people may reply to this meme and say, by ‘Asian’, this meme creator and right wingers who view this issue like him/her mean only mean Chinese, Japanese and Korean.

But I would counter that with this “As opposed to Cambodian ,Indonesian,Vietnamese? I do not understand what you mean”

Even though every Vietnamese person I know is fairly well-off and fits into the ‘hard work and education’ stereotype that Right wingers try their darnedest to emphasize, so i believe that Vietnamese people might get included in that stereotype too. 

Keep in mind, I am trying to write that this is the RIGHT WING's stereotype. I DON’T ACTUALLY BUY INTO ANY PART OF THEIR "MODEL MINORITY" MYTH

schmidt_from_new_girl has entered the chat

This is the only pop culture reference that comes to mind which had both a Right-Wing dude and a dark skinned Asian fetish, so if Schmidt really existed, everyone around him would see him as a sociopath and he would not have any friends. Obviously its a dumb sitcom. Its also very funny.

I am not agreeing with that stereotype that Chuds try ever so hard to emphasize

I don't care for the pRotEstAnT wOrK eThIC at all. I am saying that by the racist ‘model minority’ criteria, it would seem that Vietnamese people would be included (based essentially on my interactions with them)

Some people may say ‘southeast asian american migrant came to the US as refugees”.

I counter that by saying, maybe so, but India is technically Southeast Asia, and they align with the ‘model minority’ stereotype, but they go against the color-ism theories that keep being mentioned about light skin being part of the racist myth of the ‘model minority’

This model minority myth isn't my stereotype, it is a stereotype created by the Right-Wing. 

Which is sort of my entire point I am trying to make. I've said elsewhere that I do not buy into the larger concept of prOTeStANt wORk eThIc, and much less the ‘model minority’

I was simply pointing out that Indians are stereotyped BY THE RIGHT WING as doctors and laywers (and sometimes as small business owners also), so that sort of disproves the claim of colorism that is invoked with the Asian as light-skin being a part of THE RIGHT WING’s entire construct of ‘model minority’. Does this make sense?

My main point is if for whatever reason, Right-Wingers are excluding Vietnamese people from their ‘model-minority’ nonsense, it doesn't follow with what i've seen in real life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exh idgyadfrfr

Anti male suprr